How to get an official translation
- Contact a suitable authorised translator.
- Deliver your original document(s) to the translator.
- Wait for a stamped translation.
Official translations of educational documents may also be provided by the awarding institution.
Search for authorised translators
- Finnish Association of Translators and Interpreters: Extensive search
- Finnish National Agency for Education: Registry of authorised translators
Apostille Certificates can, upon request, be provided for translations by authorised translators by the Local Register Offices